Terms & Conditions
You understand that exercise may be a risk to my physical health and safety if not done properly. You further understand that it is THE FEEL GOOD FESTIVAL recommendation that you consult a physician prior to using any equipment, engaging in any exercise, yoga program or activity, or undertaking any food or diet program, whether or not such program is recommended by THE FEEL GOOD FESTIVAL. You understand that neither THE FEEL GOOD FESTIVAL nor the advice of any THE FEEL GOOD FESTIVAL personnel is a substitute for medical advice.
By using this Internet Web site and any affiliate Internet sites, you agree to hold THE FEEL GOOD FESTIVAL, its agents, assigns, subsidiaries, subtenants, employees, licensees, and officers (“related entities”) harmless for any action, suit, claim, loss, injury, or damage, arising from your recklessness, negligence, misuse of gym equipment, improper execution of generally acceptable exercise or yoga techniques, or for any damage or injury that occurs pursuant to any information received on the Internet, or by any other means now known or later developed. You acknowledge that you have had the prior opportunity to, and have, consulted a physician before entering into this agreement. You hereby agree to hold THE FEEL GOOD FESTIVAL, together with all its related entities, harmless for any action, suit, claim, loss, injury, or damage arising from any and all injuries sustained arising out of your subscription.
NO WARRANTY: THE FEEL GOOD FESTIVAL MAKES NO WARRANTIES, OF ANY KIND OR NATURE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY OR FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE.
Access to this site:
You agree to use this site only for the lawful purposes described in more detail in the “Restrictions on Use” section below. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the site, render the site inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the site or the Content. You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Content, or to attempt to access any Content that is not intended for you. You agree not to use the site in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties. To access this site or some of the resources it has to offer, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of this site that all the information you provide on this site will be correct, current, and complete. If THE FEEL GOOD FESTIVAL believes the information you provide is not correct, current, or complete, we have the right to refuse you access to this site or any of its resources, and to terminate or suspend your access at any time, without notice.
Restrictions on use:
agree to cooperate with THE FEEL GOOD FESTIVAL in causing any unauthorized co-branding, framing or hyper-linking immediately to cease.
The material and Content accessible from this site, and any other World Wide Web site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by THE FEEL GOOD FESTIVAL is the proprietary information of THE FEEL GOOD FESTIVAL or the party that provided the Content to THE FEEL GOOD FESTIVAL, and THE FEEL GOOD FESTIVAL or the party that provided the Content to THE FEEL GOOD FESTIVAL retains all right, title, and interest in the Content. Accordingly, the Content may not be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of THE FEEL GOOD FESTIVAL, or unless authorized in writing elsewhere on our site, except that you may print out a copy of the Content solely for your personal use. You are prohibited from using any of the marks or logos appearing throughout the site without the express written permission of THE FEEL GOOD FESTIVAL.
This site and its Content are protected by U.K. and/or foreign copyright laws, and belong to the THE FEEL GOOD FESTIVAL or its partners, affiliates, contributors or third parties. The copyrights for the Content are owned by the THE FEEL GOOD FESTIVAL or other copyright owners who have authorized their use on this site. You may download and reprint Content for non-commercial, non- public, personal use only (If you are browsing this site as an employee or member of any business or organization, you may download and re-print Content only for educational or other non-commercial purposes within your business or organization, except as otherwise permitted by the THE FEEL GOOD FESTIVAL, for example in certain password-restricted areas of the site). You may not manipulate or alter in any way images or other Content on the site.
You hereby grant to THE FEEL GOOD FESTIVAL the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display all content, remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated to THE FEEL GOOD FESTIVAL through this site (together, hereinafter known as the “Submission”), and to incorporate any Submission in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. THE FEEL GOOD FESTIVAL will not be required to treat any Submission as confidential, and may use any Submission in its business (including without limitation, for products or advertising) without incurring any liability for royalties or any other consideration of any kind, and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future THE FEEL GOOD FESTIVAL operations. By making a Submission, you are guaranteeing to us that you have the legal right to post the content in the Submission and that it will not violate any law or the rights of any person or entity. THE FEEL GOOD FESTIVAL will treat any
You understand that THE FEEL GOOD FESTIVAL cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to this site for the reconstruction of any lost data. THE FEEL GOOD FESTIVAL does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet.
THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE AND BY THE FEEL GOOD FESTIVAL AND ANY THIRD-PARTY SITES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR ANY OF ITS FUNCTIONS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT ANY PART OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING BULLETIN BOARDS, OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE IT AVAILABLE, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR MATERIALS ON THIS SITE OR ON THIRD-PARTY SITES IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
WITH REGARDS TO HEALTH & WELLNESS CONTENT ON THE SITE:
THIS SITE OFFERS HEALTH, WELLNESS, FITNESS AND NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION AND IS DESIGNED FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON THIS INFORMATION AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR, NOR DOES IT REPLACE, PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS OR QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR HEALTH, YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT WITH A PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTH-CARE PROFESSIONAL. DO NOT DISREGARD, AVOID OR DELAY OBTAINING MEDICAL OR HEALTH RELATED ADVICE FROM YOUR HEALTH-CARE PROFESSIONAL BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU MAY HAVE READ ON THIS SITE. THE USE OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THIS SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
NOTHING STATED OR POSTED ON THIS SITE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH ANY SERVICES ARE INTENDED TO BE, AND MUST NOT BE TAKEN TO BE, THE PRACTICE OF MEDICAL OR COUNSELING CARE. FOR PURPOSES OF THIS AGREEMENT, THE PRACTICE OF MEDICINE AND COUNSELING INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PSYCHIATRY, PSYCHOLOGY, PSYCHOTHERAPY, OR PROVIDING HEALTH CARE TREATMENT, INSTRUCTIONS, DIAGNOSIS, PROGNOSIS OR ADVICE.
With Regards to Financial Content on The Site:
NEITHER THE FEEL GOOD FESTIVAL NOR ITS OWNERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS AND AGENTS ARE FINANCIAL ADVISERS AND NOTHING CONTAINED ON THE SITE IS INTENDED TO BE OR TO BE CONSTRUED AS FINANCIAL ADVICE. THE FEEL GOOD FESTIVAL IS NOT AN INVESTMENT ADVISORY SERVICE, IS NOT AN INVESTMENT ADVISER, AND DOES NOT PROVIDE PERSONALIZED FINANCIAL ADVICE OR ACT AS A FINANCIAL ADVISOR. THE SITE EXISTS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, AND THE MATERIALS AND INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN ARE FOR GENERAL INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES
ONLY. THE EDUCATION AND INFORMATION PRESENTED HEREIN IS INTENDED FOR A GENERAL AUDIENCE AND DOES NOT PURPORT TO BE, NOR SHOULD IT BE CONSTRUED AS, SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO ANY INDIVIDUAL. YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO DISCUSS ANY OPPORTUNITIES WITH YOUR ATTORNEY, ACCOUNTANT, FINANCIAL PROFESSIONAL OR OTHER ADVISOR.
Limitation on liability
THE FEEL GOOD FESTIVAL, its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, service providers, content providers, employees, agents, officers, and directors will not be liable for any incidental, direct, indirect, punitive, actual, consequential, special, exemplary, or other damages, including loss of revenue or income, pain and suffering, emotional distress, or similar damages, even if THE FEEL GOOD FESTIVAL has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will the collective liability of THE FEEL GOOD FESTIVAL and its subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, service providers, content providers, employees, agents, officers, and directors, to any party (regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) exceed the greater of £100 or the amount you have paid to THE FEEL GOOD FESTIVAL for the applicable content, product or service out of which liability.
Information you provide
You may not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with this site any material that:
- You do not have the right to post, including proprietary material of any third party
- Advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act
- Is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent
- Does not pertain directly to this site
- Threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive
- Seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise
- Infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks or their rights of publicity
- Violates any law or may be considered to violate any law
- Impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwisemanipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content
- Advertises any commercial endeavour (e.g., offering for sale products or services) orotherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorized on this site
- Solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors
- Includes programs which contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other computercode, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computersoftware or hardware or telecommunications
- Disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users areable to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage inreal time activities via this site
- Includes MP3 format files
- Amounts to a ‘pyramid’ or similar scheme
- Disobeys any policy or regulations established from time to time regarding use of this site orany networks connected to this site
- Contains hyper-links to other sites that contain content that falls within the descriptions setforth above
These terms are governed by English law. Any contract for the purchase of goods from this site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with any such contract will be governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident in Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident in Scotland you may also bring proceedings in Scotland. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Class Action Waiver
You may only resolve disputes with us on an individual basis, and may not bring a claim as a plaintiff or a class member in a class, consolidated, or representative action. Class arbitrations, class actions, private attorney general actions, and consolidation with other arbitrations aren’t allowed. The arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a class or representative proceeding or claims (such as a class action, consolidated action or private attorney general action) unless all relevant parties specifically agree to do so following initiation of the arbitration.
If any clause within the Terms of Service (other than the Class Action Waiver clause above) is found to be illegal or unenforceable, that clause will be severed from the Terms of Service, and the remainder of these Terms of Service will be given full force and effect. If the Class Action Waiver clause is found to be illegal or unenforceable, the dispute will be decided by a court.
Ticket & Event Conditions
Once the ticket has been bought, it will only be changed or refunded in the case of event cancellation. SEE CONDITION BELOW.
Bad weather, natural disasters, epidemic, pandemic, Government or Local Authority enforced cancellation, or any other force majeure will not lead to ticket refunds. In this case, the ticket will be valid for the re-scheduled festival date ONLY.
While every effort is made to ensure that all scheduled activities go ahead according to the planned schedule, THE FEEL GOOD FESTIVAL reserve the right to change the schedule without prior notification. This includes cancellation or substitution of planned activities.
1. Any person visiting The Feel Good Festival does so at their own risk. The Feel Good Festival (and associated organisations) accepts no liability for injury incurred by participating in any activity, organised or not, or whilst spectating.
2. Any person parking their vehicle at the The Feel Good Festival venue does so at their own risk. The Feel Good Festival (and associated organisations) does not accept any liability for damage to or theft of vehicles.
3. The Feel Good Festival (and associated organisations) does not accept any liability for any damage to or loss of the personal belongings of either the participants or their guests, whether this is during group/personal activities or where belongings are left in the venue buildings, marquee, in any vehicle or on site.
4. Participating in any classes or workshops on site, is done so entirely at your own risk. The Feel Good Festival indemnifies itself from any claims arising from injury whatsoever.
5. All attendees are responsible for informing the The Feel Good Festival event organisers of any medical or health issues that may affect their participation in any activities or event in any way, and for consulting their GP if they have any doubts about the suitability of any activity or event for any medical condition they may have.
6. There is a river in the grounds of The Feel Good Festival and all persons are responsible for their own safety. All children are to be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
7. This is a wellbeing festival, therefore excessive alcohol consumption and aggressive behavior towards any guest or The Feel Good Festival staff will not be tolerated and you may be asked to leave with no refunds given.
8. Illegal substances and drug use is not permitted and endorsed anywhere on site. Anyone found to be dealing or supplying drugs to fellow guests will be evicted from site and reported to the police
9. The Feel Good Festival reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone to the festival and to classes or workshops whatsoever.
10. Videography & Photography: PLEASE BE AWARE THAT BY ENTERING THIS AREA, YOU CONSENT TO YOUR VOICE, NAME, AND/OR LIKENESS BEING USED, WITHOUT COMPENSATION, IN FILMS AND TAPES FOR EXPLOITATION IN ANY AND ALL MEDIA, WHETHER NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVISED, FOR ETERNITY, AND YOU RELEASE The Feel Good Festival, ITS SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS AND LICENSEES FROM ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER OF ANY NATURE.
11.To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
12. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
If our store is acquired or merged with another The Feel Good Festival, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.